1. It makes me happy that my twin sister and I still get asked "Are you two twins?"
2. I love that when my grandpa was Chief of Police, he didn't clear my grandma's speeding ticket.
3. I once went to Sea World the day one of the killer whales died. My dad joked that there should be free sushi.
4. If I marry someone with the last name of Dover, I'd be Eileen Dover.
5. Some days I wish that I could be back filming another episode of J APE KK news.
6. I knew from the time I was in elementary school that I loved languages.
7. I didn't fly on a plane or see snow fall until I was 18 years old.
8. I have an older sister that can navigate through Disneyland better than she can navigate through the local mall.
9. I always try to take my dad's advice to heart: Study hard and learn lots.
10. I have a strange love for vacuuming.
11. When I look through baby pictures, I still can't tell which one is me and which is my twin sister.
12. Although I never dreamed of living in Texas, I am grateful for finding wonderful, kind friends here.
13. I don't know where I'll be living in a few months, and it's starting to drive me crazy.
14. When I was in kindergarten, I chased a boy on the playground until I caught up to him, and then I kissed him. I still kinda wish I had that unabashed spunk.
15. I feel blessed to know that I have college friends living across the nation.
16. I admire my mom for dedicating her life to raising her three girls.
17. I am proud to have an Uncle "Mighty Mouse" Kevin whose determination playing football and fighting cancer inspired a few families to name their child after him.
18. I once rode on my Pop-pop's sailboat and a humpback whale came within 20 feet of us. It was incredible.
19. Seeing the New York Philharmonic perform live left me speechless.
20. I love that my sisters and I sing in harmony while we do the dishes.
21. I want to go to Huatulco, Mexico for my honeymoon. I hope my future-husband doesn't mind. :P
22. Every Sunday my family would visit my grandparents' house after church. On lucky days, we would find coins on the floor left by the leprechaun.
23. I'm a homebody. And yet I'm the only one in my immediate family not living in California.
24. Sometimes I wonder how the Mexican orphans that I worked with in 2004 are doing.
25. I believe a successful life would be one where I could daily eat dinner surrounded by a loving family.
26. I know I have a good friend when he agrees to play me in tennis and then doesn't complain when he only wins two points in the entire set.
No comments:
Post a Comment